CZT

Due to the nature of our site, it is currently necessary for you to log in or register before it can be viewed in the correct sizing.
~Please do so now
CZT

Due to the nature of our site, it is currently necessary for you to log in or register before it can be viewed in the correct sizing.
~Please do so now
CZT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over Night Games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Virgil
First Commander
First Commander
Virgil

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 am

I was Thinking, next time we are all on a break, why don't we have an over night game? coz that would be ossum Very Happy cyclops

even if we just get permision too go out into a random field? either that, or we choose a sububan area, set out bounderys, and take too the streets at night? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://hmmm.... just facebook XD
Cerberus
Conrad
Conrad
Cerberus

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 am

that sounds like a good idea Very Happy Overnight would be good Smile we should definatley do that some time.
remember, Headhunters can use my place to practise if they need to. I have the terrain Wink XD
Back to top Go down
Virgil
First Commander
First Commander
Virgil

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: RERE FUCK YEAH BIATCHES!! ;)   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am

Thats amazing Very Happy
we could work on tactics and stuff.... whens the nearest time we could practice do you recon? (baring in mind a few ppl need too get guns still XD)
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Conrad
Conrad
Cerberus

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 am

It's good because we have a forest with a couple open areas, so getting used to using the trees and other stuff as defence/concealment would be helpful.
Any time really, I need to get my guns too so we'll get everyone sorted out with those, then arrange some practise times Smile
Back to top Go down
Virgil
First Commander
First Commander
Virgil

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: RERERERE HELLL YEAH BITCHES!!! ;)   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 am

thats just a little bit awsome Wink XD

My Money aint come through yet (lazy bankers Evil or Very Mad )
but i still dont mind subbing people Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Conrad
Conrad
Cerberus

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:06 am

;D it's gonna be fun Smile
Damn bankers XD
That's helpful though, thanks Nick. I'll take you up on that.
I guess everyone getting their nerfs through you should all decide (including me lol) on which gun(s) they're getting, then pay you back asap.
I should be able to pretty soon after, but it's a big help Smile so thanks V.
Back to top Go down
Virgil
First Commander
First Commander
Virgil

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: RERERERERE np   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 am

I dont mind at all:)
and yeah that would be amazing if you could tell me what guns and stuff Smile

I'm also gunna put up modding links onto the Head Hunters clan chat... I want every who can too mod up thier guns before the pain jobs Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Conrad
Conrad
Cerberus

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 am

Well i'm still looking around for the gun(s) i want Smile i might get a set on ebay with james or something and we'll split them so we have a few each. Might help considering we'll need different guns for different teams/terrain/missions.
Once we've got all our guns, we'll mod them (well i'm going to ask you for help there XD) and then we'll paint them Smile
Back to top Go down
Goliath
Conrad
Conrad
Goliath

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 am

dude this sounds ozzum, over-night games would help with stealth and teamwork, and if anyone needs some tools to modify their nerfs don't hesitate to ask me
Cool
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Conrad
Conrad
Cerberus

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 am

thanks Goliath Wink
yeah overnight games would be good and overnight practises. We can get used to different vision Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Commodore
Commodore
Grizzly

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah this sounds like a great idea concidering that we will split up we could go against each other for teh lulz

also adding on dougs tool thing message
i know how to mod nerfs ill teach you if you want itll be easy also

baz concidering your dad is like a mega builder carpenter dude do you reckon he will have spray paint Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over Night Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over Night Games?   Over Night Games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Over Night Games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CZT :: Info Board :: Events-
Jump to: