CZT

Due to the nature of our site, it is currently necessary for you to log in or register before it can be viewed in the correct sizing.
~Please do so now
CZT

Due to the nature of our site, it is currently necessary for you to log in or register before it can be viewed in the correct sizing.
~Please do so now
CZT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actual Reveiws :]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accipitral
Conrad
Conrad
Accipitral

Actual Reveiws :] Empty
PostSubject: Actual Reveiws :]   Actual Reveiws :] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Smile Seeming as this section is for reveiws, I'm gonna keep it that way!

Razz I'll start off with the Nstrike Radier Rapid Fire CS-35!! study

I'm not gonna go into much detail, Basic stuff.

Weight: Good, weighed down on one side by the barrel though Sad

Rate of fire: Good to Excellent!! (Single shot to Rapid fire mode)

Range: I'd say so far that it's good, not as strong as my modded Hyperfire! Very Happy

:/ What else to say?! the 35/6 darts go by really fast *vvvvrrrooom noise*

I'd seen some debate on the hVz website, on whether or not this gun should be banned. Personally it should be allowed for unexperienced players ONLY Smile
What do you think? Can't get my simple mind over what a 'line break is' !!! Razz
Tom out santa <- nearly that time anyways
Back to top Go down
Noll
First Commander
First Commander

Actual Reveiws :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Reveiws :]   Actual Reveiws :] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't know, if it was only for the newbies then then more skilled players might end up crying at it's terrible miss use. On top of that, many media's have shown that length of time or experiance don't always influence skill as one might think.
In my opinion, the only type of weapon that should be banned are close combat weapons. Swords and stuff. They essentially have unlimited ammo and are just unfair on the zombies. Anything else is fair game.
Back to top Go down

Actual Reveiws :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CZT :: Info Board :: The Armoury :: Weapon reviews-
Jump to: